Companies that implement on-site wellness programs have 28% reduced sick leave and a 26% reduction in medical costs.
A well-run wellness program is a critical element in a company’s overall employee engagement strategy. The advantages of a corporate wellness program include lower absenteeism, higher job satisfaction and work productivity, higher employee retention and lower health care costs.
Community Health Charities deliver industry best practice strategies and solutions that:
1. Increase Participation: Choose health causes that resonate with employees to achieve employee engagement goals.
2. Address the Top Cost Drivers: Respond to the health issues that affect employees most and drive up health care costs through educational tools, engagement strategies and referral resources.
3. Help Employees Give with Confidence: Ensure philanthropic and employee contributions are going to high-impact and fully-vetted strategies and charities.
4. Enhance Your Company Narrative: Create an “Impact Story” to achieve corporate social responsibility and marketplace goals.
5. Help You Adopt Best Practice: Community Health Charities provides consultation to ensure your wellness program is leveraging industry-best standard tools and strategies to impact and simplify.
Get started now to learn how employee wellness, corporate volunteering, and employee giving with the nation’s most trusted health charities can fuel employee engagement at your business.
Learn more about our employee engagement solutions:
Community Health Charities connects more than 1,600 businesses and 17 million employees to their favorite health charities.
High Impact Causes
Lower the barriers of engagement by providing opportunities that are accessible, meet the requirements of a diverse workforce and align with the interest of your employees.
Employee Health Engagement
Provide companies with a new way to leverage the strength of our charity network to create healthier, more productive and more engaged employees.