These gift ideas are perfect year-round for holidays, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day and more. Give a great gift that gives back, building stronger, healthier communities for all of us by supporting our trusted member charities. Here are 10 ideas:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: Items include to beaded and charm bracelets as well as home décor (photo frames and throw blankets). Our pick: the Daisy Fuentes necklace or Brooks Brothers Striped Tie.
- Free to Breathe: A partnership for lung cancer survivors, Free to Breathe offers a variety of jewelry, watches and apparel, including beautiful bracelets and scarves with a “Be Brave” motto. You also have the option to build your own charm bracelet or necklace for an even more personalized gift. Our pick: Time to Be Brave leather band watch in pearl white.
Also featured in Gift Guide for Gamers
- American Cancer Society: The American Cancer Society Bookstore has an assortment of books, including a children’s picture book about why smoking isn’t healthy, cookbooks, support & care and cancer education books. Our pick: American Cancer Society New Healthy Eating Cookbook.
- American Diabetes Association: Find T-shirts, gifts for the kitchen and entertaining, and more at www.shopdiabetes.org. Our pick: Precise Portions® Go Healthy Travel Pack.
- American Heart Association: One of the best online charity shops out there. They have everything from travel mugs to apple scented planners and rhinestone jewelry. Our pick: “Go Red” fleece blanket
- Autism Speaks: From T-shirts to jewelry, the Autism Speaks shop has it all. Our pick: NEST Blue Garden Classic Candle.
- JDRF: Shop a variety of T-shirts, ball caps, automotive accessories and more at the JDRF. Our pick: The OGIO® Sonic Sling Pack.
- National Stroke Association: The National Stroke Association store has everything from apparel and bags, to drinkware and temporary tattoos. Our pick: “Come Back Strong” graphic t-shirt.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society: At this shop you’ll find bracelets, lapel pins and even an orange teddy bear! Our pick: Orange and white compactible umbrella with the MS logo.
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America: Sickle Cell Disease Association of America has a variety of gifts that include clothing, drinkware and more. Our pick: “It’s Time” lunch bag.